inactive

Angela Giampaolo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 17th, 2014
Disappeared
I perceived her as a reasonably good doctor until one day I called for an appointment and was told she was no longer available. She sent no notifications she was no longer going to be with the clinic. When you're trusting a doctor to help with your health, all of a sudden you you feel a little bit like a ship without an anchor when they disappear. It leaves me wondering about her professional ethical considerations of her patients. As a professional myself, I am required by a code of ethics to notify my clients if I no longer will be able to be their counselor.

January 24th, 2009
One of the best!!!
Dr. Giampaolo is great! I took my wife to a local OB and she was horrible. She would not take good care of my wife and did not answer any questions she may have, but now we have this Dr. and she is great she has taken up to one hour just informing my wife and I. Planning the birth, diet, exercise, vitamins, and much more...