A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Gibson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Gibson, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Colon Cancer
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Nutritional Support
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gibson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Michelle Gibson DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Gibson practice?
- Dr. Angela Gibson has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Gibson practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.