A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Gibson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibson
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gibson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Gibson, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Colon Cancer
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Nutritional Support
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gibson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Michelle Gibson DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Gibson practice?
- Dr. Angela Gibson has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Gibson practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.