A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Giron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Giron is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Giron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Giron graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Giron has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Sister Emmanuel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela M Giron MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Giron practice?
- Dr. Angela Giron has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Giron practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Infectious Disease Doctors.