A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Godejohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Godejohn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Godejohn graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Godejohn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela L Godejohn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela L. Godejohn practice?
- Dr. Angela Godejohn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angela Godejohn practices Family Medicine near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Lejeune, NC.
See Cedar Rapids Primary Care Doctors.