Dr. Angela Gomez MD Patient Reviews

2.9

• Good
  • Bad

September 5th, 2013
Frustrated and not going back!
This office overbooks appointments and you could find yourself waiting as much as two hours (sometimes more) to be called. People that are employed cannot sit in an overbooked doctors office for hours. Knowing this I telephoned ahead of my scheduled appointment to ask if doctor was on time. The girl told me she was an hour behind schedule. I asked if ok for me to keep my appointment and come in 30 minutes later. They told me no problem. Once I got there it appeared that because I didn't get a name of the person I spoke with they could not verify my story. I did not make up the story I simply wanted to stay at work instead of sitting in a delayed office. I was asked to sit and wait. My appointment was at 10:30 & I got there at 11:00. One gentlemen went in and I asked what time his appointment was, he said 11:00. About an hour later I asked approx where I was on the list and the girl said I had 6 others ahead of me. That's when I called it quits. Not the first time I have had to sit and wait, unlike others in the waiting area I do work. Have heard good things about her thoroughness but in my opinion she needs to schedule her appointments accordingly. Have heard from other patients waiting that this has been a big problem for awhile.

April 1st, 2013
Look for another doctor
From the first visit, the incompetance of the front desk staff was evident. Also, refused to see me because I didn't have a physical insurance card even though at the time I made the appointment, they never mentioned it. They misspell my name constantly. Dr. Gomez is very knowledgeable but extremely dry and always has a condesending tone. She talks down to you like you are a child and unable to understand what she says. Also, it's very difficult to get a word in; she does all the talking and permits no time for questions. If you call to cancel an appointment, they automatically reschedule it on a random day and time and don't let you know. And when waiting to see the doctor, get ready to wait.

May 11th, 2010
Could have been better
Didn't really like her. I will give her credit she thought to test for things oher people hadn't but her manner was horrible. Very dry and talked down to you. Was shocked that the diet she put me on didn't work and then tried to say it was on me. Uggg! The arrogance, lady I have PCOS very hard for me to loose weight. So since I was only going as a PCOS patient I dont know if she just didn't know enough of this diseas to treat it but still her manners very very dry.

February 15th, 2016