A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Grasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Grasser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Grasser, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grasser graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Grasser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Nguyen Grasser MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela N. Grasser practice?
- Dr. Angela Grasser has 6 office locations.
Dr. Angela Grasser practices Family Medicine near Kerman, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, CA and Reedley, CA.
See Kerman Primary Care Doctors.