A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Grasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Grasser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grasser
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Grasser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Grasser, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grasser graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Grasser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela N Grasser MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela N. Grasser practice?
- Dr. Angela Grasser has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Grasser practices Family Medicine near Reedley, CA.
See Reedley Family Physicians.