A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Greif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Greif, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Greif graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Greif has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Jones Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Greif MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela Greif practice?
- Dr. Angela Greif has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angela Greif practices Family Medicine near Anamosa, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Monticello, IA and Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Anamosa Primary Care Doctors.