A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Haas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent General Hospital District - Cah
- Heart Of The Rockies Regional Medical Center - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela A Haas DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela A. Haas practice?
- Dr. Angela Haas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angela Haas practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Buena Vista, CO.
See Lafayette Primary Care Doctors.