A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Hamlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Hamlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamlin graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hamlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela D Hamlin DO is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela D. Hamlin practice?
- Dr. Angela Hamlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Hamlin practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
See Troy Internists.