A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Harden-Mack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Harden-Mack is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Harden-Mack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harden-Mack graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Harden-Mack has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Shenandoah County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Michelle Harden-Mack MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Harden-Mack practice?
- Dr. Angela Harden-Mack has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angela Harden-Mack practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Winchester, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodstock, VA.
See Winchester Internists and Winchester Pediatricians.