A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Hill is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Hill, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hill has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela De Santis Hill MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Angela D. Hill practice?
- Dr. Angela Hill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Hill practices Psychiatry near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, MD.
See Virginia Beach Psychiatrists.