A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Hill is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hill
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Hill Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Hill, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hill has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela De Santis Hill MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Angela D. Hill practice?
- Dr. Angela Hill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Hill practices Psychiatry near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, MD.
See Virginia Beach Psychiatrists.