A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Hon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Hon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Internal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hon graduated from Universidad De Costa Rica, San Jose.
Dr. Hon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Chung Hon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela C. Hon practice?
- Dr. Angela Hon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angela Hon practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors and New York Internists.