Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angela Hon-Cheng
Dr. Angela Hon-Cheng, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Flushing, NY (and 3 other locations). She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hon-Cheng is affiliated with Cornerstone of Medical Arts Center Hospital, Mount Sinai West and St Josephs Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Angela Hon-Cheng has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Angela Hon-Cheng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Michael Cannizzaro
Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
New York, NY 0 mi25
Dr. Dipal Patel
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi11
Dr. Claudia Levine
New York, NY 0 mi11