A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Houston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Houston
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Houston Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Houston, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Houston graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Houston has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Chevelle Houston MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Angela C. Houston practice?
- Dr. Angela Houston has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Houston practices Psychiatry near Norman, OK.
See Norman Psychiatrists.