Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. Kudzu.
Jun 4th, 2012

Dr.Hutchins is an excellent pediatrician. She's very detailed/ thorough, and honest. She serves for the best interest of the kids and parents, always making me feel comfortable. My son has been goin to her since birth and he's now 2, he absolutely loves her!!!!

by Deana Spinks on Oct 4th, 2009

I LOVE Dr. Hutchins and so do both my children. We will not see any other doctor besides her. She is absolutly the BEST DOCTOR EVER. She is so loving and caring with my children and always makes sure that they are comfortable and understand what is going on. She is very though with her exams. There is just no other doctor like her. I wish every doctor could be like her.

by Jewel on Nov 17th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Hutchins is a great doctor. She doesn't make us feel rushed, and she calms kids down when it's their first visit.

by YoYo on Nov 11th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I love Dr. Hutchins the office wait time is fantastic to, never have we waited longer then 10-15 minutes or so. We use to wait forever at Snellville Peds. first in the waiting room then in the exam room parking was even an issue at Snellville Peds.|I have had only positive experiences while seeing Dr. Hutchens she is extremely thorough and I never feel rushed. She has an easy going personality that translates well with my 9 yr old daughter and my 6 yr old son, with putting them both at ease.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by KatiesMommy on Jul 30th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Hutchins had been my daughters peditician for 3 years. She is the most passionate person I have came across. Very trustworthy. The staff is wonderful. 100% recemmended!!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Oct 16th, 2007 on yahoo.com

I love this doctor. My kids have been seeing her since she began practicing at Zaman Pediatrics and she is so nice!

|  Brilliant!  |  show details
by mothermary on Aug 29th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Hutchins is one of the most competent and brilliant pediatricians around. She knows her business and stands by her decisions when other doctors, in more specialized fields, disagree. In time, her diagnosis more times than not, proves true. On top of all that, she is kind, approachable, and real.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
May 30th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Amazing doctor!: Dr. Hutchins is the only doctor I wanted to see at Zaman Pediatrics. She was able to help me with my thyroid diagnosis and also help me with asthma when Dr. Zaman refused to acknowledge that I had a problem after years of weight gain and

May 7th, 2007 on yahoo.com

excellent doctor: Dr Hutchins is not only a great doctor, she is gentle, friendly and nice. I never feel rushed and she always knows exactly what to do. Wonderful peditrician. Office staff is also helpful, friendly and efficient.