A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Iacobelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Iacobelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iacobelli
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iacobelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Iacobelli, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacobelli graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Iacobelli has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Iacobelli MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Angela Iacobelli practice?
- Dr. Angela Iacobelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Iacobelli practices Allergy & Immunology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Allergists.