A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Iacobelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Iacobelli is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Iacobelli, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Asthma and Latex Allergy Latex Hypersensitivity.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacobelli graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Iacobelli has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iacobelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Iacobelli practice?
Dr. Angela Iacobelli practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Allergists.