Allergy & Immunology Specialist

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Very thorough, kind, and helpful. The office staff was friendly and kind. show details Very thorough, kind, and helpful. The office staff was friendly and kind.
by Cindy S. on Jul 3rd, 2014

We went for a second opinion to this allergist for my son's peanut allergy and asthma. She spent an extraordinary amount of time explaining his condition and medications. I received more information on my first visit than what I had in over 2 years of treatment from the other allergist. I never felt rushed and got all my questions answered. I just wish I had brought my son to her from the beginning!

Dr. Iacobelli is very highly recommended show details Dr. Iacobelli is very highly recommended
by Citysearch User on Apr 16th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Amazing bedside manner. Such a kind and compassionate woman. have never had a doctor spend so much time explaining things to me. I referr...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Aug 27th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Awesome!!! My initial visit was 2.5 hours long like I was told it would be. She did a full evaluation of both asthma and allergies. The staff was friendly and the nurse that gave me the allergy test was pleasant and very knowledgeable. Dr. Iacobelli came

Read Full Review at yahoo.com