inactive

Angela F Jannelli MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

November 17th, 2015
Takes the time to talk to you and ask what is bothering you. Does a full body check your first visit.very comprehensive check.

October 10th, 2014
Worst Rheumatologist in Bucks County!
Went to visit this doctor for my arthritic condtion last visit 2 weeks ago after a 2 hour wait. She asked about my personal life which is none of her business and she didn't bother to look at my condition. Wrote me another script for blood work which she wants me to get tested for a gene that I know have from the past blood work, but somehow she can't find it in her files. Her husband is supposedly retired and now serves as her accountant charging my insurance $300 for the worst 20 mins. of my life, before I left the office visit the woman at the front desk told me the bill is $150. I was scammed when I saw what they charged my insurance at a higher rate so that she and her crooked husband could get paid to see a psychiatrist and not a rheumatologist, Not going back there ever again and don't recommended this doctor to anyone.

October 23rd, 2013
great doctor
Dr jannelli is a caring and a great doctor.She listens to you and does not rush you out the door like some other doctors do.

March 30th, 2013
Terrible Experience
This Dr. has absolutely got to be on the top of the list as being unprofessional, discourteous and out right rude. Fortunately I dont need to see her often, but when I have she likes to talk about her pets and then after about 15 mins she will finally get around to asking how I am doing. I've also waited an extremely long time in the waiting room (about 30 mins) while hearing her in the room with the previous patient chatting and laughing about personal business instead of trying to stay on schedule and keeping in mind those of us still waiting. My previous appt with her will definetely be my last. Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield

January 24th, 2011
POLISHED AND DOWN TO EARTH
SHE WAS UNDERSTANDING AND NICE.I LEFT WITH A GOOD FEELING. A GREAT DOCTOR.