Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angela Johansson
Dr. Angela Johansson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Surprise, AZ, with another office in Surprise, AZ. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Johansson is affiliated with Del E Webb Memorial Hospital. Dr. Johansson has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Angela Johansson has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Angela Johansson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Surprise, AZ.
Dr. Joseph Hayes Jr
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Surprise, AZ 0 mi30
Dr. Ellen Giordano
Surprise, AZ 0 mi9
Dr. Paulina Mariki-Mhango
Pediatrics, Infectious Disease
Surprise, AZ 0 mi6