Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Losing five patients show details Losing five patients
by Jessica N on Aug 20th, 2013

Dr. Johansson is a great doctor. Wonderful bedside manner and really takes the time to ensure your concerns issues are addressed. We will miss her. Too bad office manager Mary does not have the same committment to customer satisfaction. Adelante Healthcare in Surprise has lost five patients today because of Mary's lack of customer service skills. Husband checked for an appointment but forgot wallet and did not have $15 copayment. Office refused to check him in to be seen even after he explained his wife was coming to office to make payment. When I finally made to the office we were told, he could not be seen because it was 30 minutes past his appointment time. Amazing they would put $15 before the well being of their patients.

Amazing Pediatrician! show details Amazing Pediatrician!
by Weitzel on Mar 4th, 2013

Dr. Johansson is amazing with my 2 year old. I did alot of research when I was pregnant and found Dr. Johansson thru Banner Del E Webb and she's been there literally from the beginning. She's great with breastfeeding tips and I've never had any problems with any of the staff. My daughter loves going. She's even knowledgeable about cloth diapers. I recommend her to everyone!

This team is great!!!! show details This team is great!!!!
Aug 16th, 2012

Dr. Johansson is a great doctor. She is easy to speak to and really does a great job answering all questions asked of her. My kids (ages 16 yrs old -15 months) love her. The staff at the office is also just as amazing. The office is always clean, and the rooms are very inviting!

Caring Dr... Lab staff not so much show details Caring Dr... Lab staff not so much
Feb 14th, 2012

We have only seen Dr. Johansson in her office once with our newborn at Adelelante and I will say that the "Pediatrics and OB" staff at the clinic are pretty good and prompt. We had no wait time virtually and were seen by a couple of nurses and a Dr in training as well as Dr Johansson and all of them were more then helpful, professional and caring and I would recommend them to anyone. However when you go to get the blood work they order for you (In the same clinic / office), they seem to have a different approach to customer service and bedside manner. Just a couple of kids how are very cold and un-compassionate as well as playing punk rock music in their little office. They also made us wait since we had a baby and took the adults on the list after us because the one kid did not want to deal with a baby. After already being at the dr's office for a while our newborn was wanting to feed and get changed and starting to get fussy and we were forced to wait an extra 15 min just because of the preference of a tech not wanting to deal with a child. Then the female tech we got was anything but nice and caring. This experience alone is almost enough to ruin the entire experience with the actual dr's and almost enough to look for a new one. We are going to give it one more shot but I was left with a very bad taste in our mouths by the time we left 2hrs after our initial appointment and a screaming child that only wanted to eat.

Sick and No Medicine to help show details Sick and No Medicine to help
Oct 28th, 2011

My daughter and i were both very sick with coughing and nasal drainage and Cold/Flu Symptoms. We were sent home with no Medication to help us and the doctor said to just let it run it's course. It really sucked being sick and I ended up going to the store and getting an over the counter medicine. What I needed was an Antibiotic which they did NOT give me a prescription for.

Jul 16th, 2010