A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Lynn Johnson MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Angela Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Johnson practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.