Dr. Angela Johnson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 26th, 2015
I have been with Dr. Johnson for many years. She is an excellent physician and I highly recommend her.

October 27th, 2011
Not a good office...ALWAYS a long wait...staff not friendly.....Dr. always flustered.

June 14th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Johnson's for 7 years and I am so thankful for the excellent care I have received. She is very thorough and spends the extra time to explain things to me in terms I understand. I never feel rushed and I always feel that she listens to me and helps me through all of my concerns. I am moving to Kentucky and the thought of losing her as my doctor is not something I am looking forward to.

October 11th, 2010
Spends the time...
I have seen Dr. Johnson for about 10 years now and she is VERY thorough, a good listening and spends a lot of time with me.

August 18th, 2010
Listen next time
Thanks to my HMO, I too had to pick a doctor from a listing. I had heard good things about her husband, but I wanted a female doctor. I have had several majaor surgeries in the past five years, it was a decision I had made with my surgeons and I always find I have to defend my decision with each visit-even for sinus infections. I have been told on a few occasions that "you're just like me" and "this is what my doctor advises" well no I am not and thanks to a major misdiagnosis (due to not listening) I have gone undiagnosed with diabetes for over a year. Thankfully another doctor recognized the symptoms right away or who knows what could have happened. Please take the time to actually hear what the patient is saying.

November 4th, 2009
I had to chose a doctor after my job switiched companies. I picked her out of the book and was not too happy with the things, but I stuck with her for about 2 years. I finally had to call it quits and chose another doctor in network. Hopefully it will be a better match. I am mostly unhappy because I never left with a clear answer to any of the issues that I came in for a visit for. You may have the flu, but I tested negative. You may need surgery, but we will wait and see. I was misdiagnosed twice and also had problems with them billing my insurance correctly. So I made a switch. Happy hunting. It is hard finding a doctor that fits with you from out of a book.

March 4th, 2009
Excellent doctor that spends time with you.