A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Dawson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dawson
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Dawson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Dawson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Dawson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Angela Dawson practice?
- Dr. Angela Dawson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Angela Dawson practices Psychiatry near Albany, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Rome, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Albany Psychiatrists.