Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angela Kuhnen
Dr. Angela Kuhnen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in Burlington, MA and Boston, MA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Kuhnen is affiliated with Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and Massachusetts General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Angela Kuhnen has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Angela Kuhnen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Jonathan Woodson
Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Boston, MA 0 mi34
Dr. John Cahill
Boston, MA 0 mi66
Dr. Teviah Sachs
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Boston, MA 0 mi10