A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Kalisiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalisiak
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Kalisiak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Kalisiak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalisiak graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Kalisiak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Kalisiak MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Angela Kalisiak practice?
- Dr. Angela Kalisiak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angela Kalisiak practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Oncologists, and Portland Hematologists.