A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Kalisiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalisiak
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Kalisiak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Kalisiak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalisiak graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Kalisiak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Kalisiak MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Angela Kalisiak practice?
- Dr. Angela Kalisiak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angela Kalisiak practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Oncologists, and Portland Hematologists.