Dr. Angela Keen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 29th, 2016
Happy with the results! Gave 4 stars on bedside manner only due to that it seemed when Dr Keen walked into the room at my first visit/consultation that she was perhaps unsure of why I was there and commented on a different part of my body. Also a 4 on 'spends time with me" just because a couple office visits she appeared to be rushing. However I would definitely recommend her overall!

November 10th, 2016
Mid Face Lift Patient
I think Angela Keen has a wonderful personality and seems to be a very nice person but I should have listened to the 3 people who knew her professionally (but not as a patient) before I paid almost $20,000 for my mid face lift and upper and lower eyelid surgery. I have paid half again to have surgeries to repair what can be repaired the scars and dents under my chin area. My eyes can not be fixed without further scaring. Also I have hated from the beginning the amount of fat Dr Keen put into my face from my abdomen area. She's a nice lady and would have made a great psychotherapist. I always felt on top of the world when I left her office until the surgery.

December 21st, 2015
Dr keen is an artist with filler and Botox

April 7th, 2015
former patient
Angela performed several procedures over a period of almost six years, including Botox and filler injections, upper and lower bleph (eyelids); laser resurfacing, and finally abdomnoplasty. After the procedure, I developed a severe infection within the scarring tissue which had to be debried for a period of 30 days in a row. She neglected to send a sample of the tissue to a lab until late in this perio d. I felt it necessary to see an infectious disease doctor to help with any other details she may have been missing. Fortunately for me the infection cleared, but now even three years later, I have had to have massage regularly to reduce the scar's "thickness." She also has a strong tendency to talk about staff members' personal lives in a negative way. I hope you consider this prior to scheduling an appointment with her.

February 18th, 2015
Wonderful Surgeon and great staff : )
I want to say thanks for all your care and awesome job. Im very happy with the results. Your are truly a great surgeon. I won't forget how positive and fun you were at the day of the surgery : ) i want to say thanks to Jodi as well, she was great responding to all my questions.

July 29th, 2014
Amazing!!
Dr. Keen and her staff are absolutely amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. She is patient and takes time to explain everything to you, she will listen to your questions or concerns and will respond in a way that you will understand and feel very comfortable. Even though she is busy she takes her time with you and you never feel rushed. She is an artist!

July 18th, 2014
Breast Augmentation & Breast Lift
I had breast augmentation about two years ago and I am happy with the results. Dr. Keen advised me to wait until the breast implants settled to decide on a breast lift. I had the breast lift done a year later and I like the way my breast look 100%. Dr. Keen takes the time to answer any questions or concerns. I felt like she really cares what you think and is not pushy on doing more procedures. She does excellent work and her staff is super nice.

May 29th, 2014
Experience with Dr. Keen and staff
I had originally called Dr. Keens office because I had questions about breast augmentation, before deciding I wanted to go further with the process. When I first called, I spoke with Jodee, Dr. Keen’s assistant. She was able to answer all of my questions in full detail. I had spent 25 minutes in the first phone call. I had then set the appointment to meet Dr. Keen, her office is extremely welcoming, and the women there were all very pleasant and professional for every visit. Dr. Keen and Jodee were also so helpful and knowledgeable when it came time to making decisions. Even the day of surgery Dr. Keen came in to see me and calmed all my nerves and my husband’s nerves, which was the most memorable part of working with her. She took care of me as if I was family. I couldn't have picked anyone better!!

November 29th, 2013
Happy with my Breast Reduction Surgery
I am very happy with the result of my breast reduction surgery. Dr. Keen cares about her patients and their outcomes. She takes the time to explain everything and takes an individual interest in her patients.

November 24th, 2013
My surgery experience
I am very happy with my decision to have Dr. Keen perform my breast surgery. I did a lot of research before choosing her, she came highly recommended. She did a great job preparing me for what to expect and I am very happy with the results. Her staff was efficient and very friendly. It was a great experience.

May 18th, 2013
Best Doctor on all levels
I've had my own business for 23 years and met with many professionals. Angela is in the 1% top elite in my opinion. I have many health issues and seen numerous Doctors but I have never had a better experience in my life. She is not only a top notch Dr. She takes the time with you and explains everything in detail. Angela is also very caring. I can't say enough about what a wonderful Doctor she is, and you also get a special bonus with her staff. They all show the same professionalism and care about all their patients.

April 26th, 2011
Judy Davis
The office is very inviting, the staff is always very hospitable and friendly. offering drinks of water in a glass rather than a bottle offers a more professional personal touch that is not found in offices. The atmosphere is also very inviting and welcoming. The staff is always friendly and personable. Dr. Keen is always so sweet and kind. She explains everything very clearly and doesn't try to talk you into procedures. She is also very conservative in her treatments