A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Keleher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Keleher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Keleher, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Keleher graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Keleher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela J Keleher MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Angela J. Keleher practice?
- Dr. Angela Keleher has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Keleher practices Surgery near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Surgeons.