A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Kelley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kelley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela D Kelley DO is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela D. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Angela Kelley has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Kelley practices Internal Medicine near Dubuque, IA.
See Dubuque Internists.