A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Kennedy, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Kennedy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Jane Kennedy DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela J. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Angela Kennedy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angela Kennedy practices Emergency Medicine near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Rowlett Emergency Physicians.