A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Kerr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Kerr, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kerr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Denise Kerr MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Angela D. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Angela Kerr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Angela Kerr practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.