A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Kerr is Excellent. Dr. Kerr has been reviewed by 19 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Kerr, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including C-Section Cesarean Section and Colposcopy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kerr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Angela Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angela D. Kerr practice?
Dr. Angela Kerr practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.