Dr. Angela Kerr MD Patient Reviews

September 1st, 2016
health care insider
Dr. Kerr is awesome and very skilled. I wanted to have our baby with her as the doc b/c I know she can handle complicated cases and has excellent judgement. We had a safe delivery and she did a perfect surgical repair for me. Can't recommend her enough.

August 17th, 2016
Dr. Kerr is a caring physician. Having known her now for approximately 4 years, she's been with me through 1 ectopic and 2 miscarriages. Her bedside manner and empathy in addition to her wealth of knowledge as well as attentiveness are what makes her so special. Now that I am successfully pregnant and almost ready to deliver, I have felt that the care that she has provided me has been stellar and I wouldn't imagine going elsewhere.

August 8th, 2016
The best for your OB-GYN care
I would not see anyone else for my gynecological care and treatment. Dr. Kerr has cared for me through the birth of my children and various health concerns and was with me every step of the way. She is knowledgeable, highly competent, and caring. Not to mention experienced.

December 8th, 2014
Happy to return
Dr. Kerr is simply fantastic. She delivered my youngest daughter 23 years ago, she remained my doctor. The past few years I had to go outside and use someone else because of insurance reasons, sad to say I have not been for my regular checkups. I will wait for Dr. Kerr-she's worth it. She knows her stuff, the hospital staff respects her and fears her a bit. She takes care of her patients. I will wait two months for an appointment if need be and will wait an hour in the waiting room. I know she won't rush me and i don't want her rushing someone else. I highly recommend her.

April 30th, 2013
I've been missing Dr. Kerr
I was actually on vitals.com because I moved from Brooklyn to the Philly area recently and am trying my hardest to find an OBGYN clone of Dr. Kerr for my next baby. As I was doing my search I decided to see what people were saying about her. After reading a few negative reviews (mainly based on the fact that the wait was an eternity), I just had to chime in. Dr. Kerr is not only an amazing doctor, she is patient, loving, caring and acted like a second mom to me before, during and after delivering my son in Oct. 2010. After doing my fair share of waiting at her office too, I quickly realized it was for a reason - not only is she a popular (and excellent) doctor, she takes AS MUCH TIME AS THE PATIENT NEEDS DURING AN EXAM. I used to call her the energizer bunny but when she is in that exam room with you it is as if you are her only patient. I had to comment here because I really miss her and will miss her for my next delivery. We had a bit of an issue getting my son out vaginally and instead of rushing me to get a c-section she made an awesome decision that got him popped out quickly. I feel that any other doc would've thrown me in for a c section just so they could move along w/ their day. After my son was born and Dr. K came to see how I was, we sat and chatted about life and raising kids. I was scared Shootless to be a new mom and she took the time to really chat with me. I'll never forget her and her awesomeness. Just know this, she is very popular, very busy and you will WAIT, most times, 45 minutes to an hour in that waiting room! Sometimes she even gets called to a staff meeting while you've been there. If you can't handle it, good luck finding a person to deliver your child as professional, intelligent, caring and awesome as Dr. Kerr. Believe me, I looked all around Brooklyn at the time. Good luck w/ your search!

June 4th, 2012
Disgusted
First I had to wait a month for the appointment. THEN, when I showed up 10 minutes early, they saw someone before that came in after I did. The tech was lovely. She took my blood pressure and weight easy. I was then told to wait for Dr. Kerr. I waited for 30 minutes in her office. I was able to do a full face of make up and still have time left over. Once she finally came, I was asked the exact same questions that were on the initial questionnaire. When we got to the reason for the visit, I felt as though it was glossed over. When it was time for the examination, I was told to go into the room, disrobe and wait. I waited another 20 minutes. I had nothing but the johnny on. I stuck my head out the door to inquire as to the ETA of the doctor. A nurse came in and tried to rationalize waiting longer than 20 minutes. I waited another 10, put my clothing on and left. I have NEVER in my life been that incensed. I let the administrative assistant know I was leaving. She was very polite and asked me to wait, I let her know I had waited long enough. The way I figure it, I waited a month for the appointment, I should NOT have to wait an eternity once I get to the appointment.

August 16th, 2011
Best surgical experience
Dr Kerr is the best doctor I have encountered. She allows you time to ask questions and offers lots of information regarding condition and treatment options. I felt very comfortable talking to her. Despite being busy at the office, I felt I was given sufficient time to voice my concerns. Once surgery was scheduled, I could not get an appt from the office staff, but Dr Kerr personally called me to make sure we had a discussion before surgery and that I was comfortable with proceeding. The surgical experience from beginging to end and even follow visits were great also. I recommended my friend and she is on board with this doctor being the best she has been to. I would recommend her to everyone I know. This is my fourth abdominal surgery and the one with the fastest recovery without any infection or delay in healing. She's marvelous!!!!!Sometimes there's a bit of mix up when scheduling appt, but I wouldn't hold that against Dr Kerr. After all I've seen from experience that she visits her pt at the hospital before having office hours. She's very busy but if you give her a chance you will be satisfied.

April 3rd, 2011
Dr. Kerr is simply the best. She delivered both of my children and I had two complicated deliveries. She is tireless, amazingly good-humored and completely professional every step of the way.

February 13th, 2011
Dr. Kerr was warm and kind and smiled the whole time. I was extremely nervous before the appointment as I had an abnormal pap at my PCP's office and she asked that I go to see a specialist. All my fears melted the minute I met Dr. Kerr. It was like meeting my second mother. She is an expert in her field and her knowledge is extraordinary yet not condescending - she speaks to you on your level and makes sure you walk out of the office feeling reassured and cared for. Definitely the most pleasant physician visit I've had even for an unpleasant matter. The staff was also very pleasant and sweet!

February 4th, 2011
frustrating
i had received so many positive referrals for dr. kerr, and was looking forward to meeting her and possibly using her as my OB GYN. the appointment process i encountered was absolutely painful. i called for an entire week during office hours and was connected to the answering service every time. i left numerous messages and never received a follow up call. once i finally got through to the receptionist, she did everything in her power to dissuade me from making an appointment, and told me the next available one would be almost 2 months away. i don't care how wonderful dr. kerr is, she can't be worth this much stress and resentment.

July 21st, 2010
The best Doctor I have every seen.
Dr. Kerr is most knowledgable, respectful, a true definition of what a doctor should be. Dr. Kerr's expertise is priceless.

June 14th, 2010
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Kerr is very caring and responsive to questions you have regarding your health. I felt comfortable asking her questions that I was not embarrassed to ask any other doctor. My only suggestion to make the experience even more pleasant is to get to your appointment early so you will be seen on time. If you can make an appointment for the first time slot of that day, do it, you won't regret it. Dr. Kerr is in high demand and for good reason.