A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela King is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela King, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. King has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Estes Park Medical Center - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Kristine King MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Angela K. King practice?
- Dr. Angela King has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela King practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Collins, CO.
See Fort Collins Obstetricians & Gynecologists.