A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela King, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. King has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Estes Park Medical Center - Cah
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. King accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angela K. King practice?
Dr. Angela King practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Loveland, CO.
See Fort Collins Obstetricians & Gynecologists.