A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Knestaut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Knestaut, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knestaut graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Knestaut has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Knestaut DO is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Angela Knestaut practice?
- Dr. Angela Knestaut has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angela Knestaut practices Pediatrics near Swedesboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Deptford, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Swedesboro Pediatricians.