A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozak graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kozak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- McAllen Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kozak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Angela Kozak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Kozak practice?
Dr. Angela Kozak practices Ophthalmology near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Ophthalmologists.