A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Kozak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Kozak is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozak
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kozak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozak graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kozak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Michelle Kozak DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Kozak practice?
- Dr. Angela Kozak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Kozak practices Ophthalmology near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Ophthalmologists.