A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Kozak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Kozak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozak
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kozak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozak graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kozak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Michelle Kozak DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Kozak practice?
- Dr. Angela Kozak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Kozak practices Ophthalmology near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Ophthalmologists.