A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Kozak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Kozak is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozak graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kozak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Michelle Kozak DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Kozak practice?
- Dr. Angela Kozak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Kozak practices Ophthalmology near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Ophthalmologists.