A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Wong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Liyar Wong MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela L. Wong practice?
- Dr. Angela Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Wong practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Primary Care Doctors.