A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Larosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Larosa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Larosa, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larosa graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Larosa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela R Larosa MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Angela R. Larosa practice?
- Dr. Angela Larosa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Larosa practices Pediatrics near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA.
See Lutherville Timonium Pediatricians.