A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Lanfranchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Lanfranchi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Lanfranchi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- BREAST SPECIALIST
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanfranchi graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lanfranchi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Elizabeth Lanfranchi MD is a female Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Angela E. Lanfranchi practice?
- Dr. Angela Lanfranchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Lanfranchi practices Surgery near Somerville, NJ.
See Somerville Surgeons.