A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Langer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Langer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Langer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Langer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Langer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Michelle Langer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Langer practice?
- Dr. Angela Langer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Langer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.