A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Law:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Law is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Law, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Law graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Law has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Noel Law MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela N. Law practice?
- Dr. Angela Law has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Law practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Gretna, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.