Dr. Angela Leiker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 5 reviews

November 21st, 2015
Very dissatisfied
Dr. would not listen to me or the surgeon that preformed my diagnostic surgery. I was also told that I was to find one pharmacy and stay with that one. I've never been told that in my 50 years of living. Staff was always rude and made you feel like you were bothering them.

September 21st, 2013
I owe Dr Angela Leiker many thanks for help save my life back in 2010. Wesley Hospital contacted her when i was admitted to hospital and they could not determine what was happening ti me. She instructed them to pursue other tests as what was happening to me was not a side of me ahe had seen or treated me for. So glad she pushed them to keep researching my situation as the final DX result came to be Strep Bacterial Miningitis. I have had nothing but the best of care from her and she pushes to find out what is happening in your situation. What ever tests need to be ran to find out what is going on based on what you are explaining that is your signs and symptoms she will pursue ti find an answer. I've had nothing but great experience with her taking care of my medical needs. Thank you for allowing me to share my experience with Dr Angela Leiker

February 6th, 2013
Didn't care for
I want a doctor who will diagnose and treat. I don't want a doctor who I have to tell what to do! I will not be going back. Dr. Leiker's bedside manner is very impersonal.

October 24th, 2012
Dr. Angela Leiker
I have been a patient of hers since 2003. She delivered my child, and has proven herself as the most competent, professional, and caring doctor I have ...

February 9th, 2011
Poor judgement
I would never reccomend her, she has poor listening skills and her diagnostic recommendations highlight her lack of knowledge. Her abilities are limited.