A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Lewis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Michelle Lewis MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Angela Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Lewis practices Surgery near Gresham, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Seaside, OR.
See Gresham Surgeons.