Dr. Angela Liao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Liao?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2015

Dr. Liao is caring and very patient but I have to change PCP because she cannot see me when I need medical care. I agree with the previous comment. If Dr. Angela Liao cannot handle the amount of patients, she should accept less patients. I had to go to urgent care because I cannot have the same day appointment. Her appointment is always fully booked. My appointment is always two weeks later. Sorry, I cannot predict when I will be sick. How can you reach your PCP when you need help? The office staff is horrible and I don't like the way they ask me why do I need to see the Dr. for. I also don't like the office staff referring me to Dr. Andrew Liao in the same office. Why do I need to change Dr.?

January 7th, 2014

How to reach the doctor when they put their phone on busy

Personally I find the rudeness of the Dr Liao's acceptance of her clinic purposely putting the telephone off hook on for a busy signal a show of not caring enough for her patients. How can we get through when its on busy signal all morning? What other methods do we have personally to get a hold of our family physician? Being a family doctor, is being the primary care doctor we go to so, if Dr Liao can not handle caring for the amount of her patients seeking her medical care then, maybe do not accept so much new patients for her profits. Their clinical method of putting off business until they can get around to answering you at their conveniences is putting you on hold or letting you not be able to get a hold of them until they are more relaxed. You, Dr Liao, are in a care position, a family doctor care position, where many health networks require to seek the family doctor first, prior to any other specialist doctors, so, you can not handle the care you promise to uphold to your patients seeking simply your clinic during urgent need. Imagine when in emergencies so, I need to reconsider choosing you as a family doctor when you can not even be reached at your clinic and your staff decides with your permission, I imagine, to put all calls not being able to call through or on long 10+ minutes hold once called through. How to reach you, Dr Liao, when you allow your clinic staff to put the phone on busy during clinic hours? Poor care. Poor service.

November 30th, 2012

A good doctor with a good office assistances will not attract patient to them. All three staff are horrible. I work in the hospital and I don't tolerate this kind of service to patient. I used to work in family doctor's office. i understand how busy and tedious it can be, but if you can't handle.. then find alternative solution. showing attitude to patient is not acceptable. Patient already not feeling well that's why they are visiting doctor, they should be treated with warm, friendly, and kind feeling.

November 4th, 2010

Very pleased!

Been with Dr. Liao for a few years now and I am very happy to say all Doctors should be as professional as she is.

October 20th, 2010

Highly recommend

I have been going to Dr. Liao for several years. She is always very nice, professional, and most importantly genuinely cares about your health. On my last visit, she spent a good amount of time talking to me about my weight gain even though I was in good health.

April 6th, 2017