Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  How to reach the doctor when they put their phone on busy  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2014

Personally I find the rudeness of the Dr Liao's acceptance of her clinic purposely putting the telephone off hook on for a busy signal a show of not caring enough for her patients. How can we get through when its on busy signal all morning? What other methods do we have personally to get a hold of our family physician? Being a family doctor, is being the primary care doctor we go to so, if Dr Liao can not handle caring for the amount of her patients seeking her medical care then, maybe do not accept so much new patients for her profits. Their clinical method of putting off business until they can get around to answering you at their conveniences is putting you on hold or letting you not be able to get a hold of them until they are more relaxed. You, Dr Liao, are in a care position, a family doctor care position, where many health networks require to seek the family doctor first, prior to any other specialist doctors, so, you can not handle the care you promise to uphold to your patients seeking simply your clinic during urgent need. Imagine when in emergencies so, I need to reconsider choosing you as a family doctor when you can not even be reached at your clinic and your staff decides with your permission, I imagine, to put all calls not being able to call through or on long 10 minutes hold once called through. How to reach you, Dr Liao, when you allow your clinic staff to put the phone on busy during clinic hours? Poor care. Poor service.

|  show details
Nov 30th, 2012

A good doctor with a good office assistances will not attract patient to them. All three staff are horrible. I work in the hospital and I don't tolerate this kind of service to patient. I used to work in family doctor's office. i understand how busy and tedious it can be, but if you can't handle.. then find alternative solution. showing attitude to patient is not acceptable. Patient already not feeling well that's why they are visiting doctor, they should be treated with warm, friendly, and kind feeling.

|  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

this linda rather waste patients' time,send them away unseen from the doctor,after arriving at the clinic, all because the patient did not bring idwith her and offered to provide desired id on the next clinic visit, so I wonder is the doctor truly kind heart or the worker linda treats her doctors' patients this way on her own or with theapproval of her boss, the doctors at this clinic, if it is the doctors' command of her staff to treat their patients in this rude inconsiderate way,then I wonder how truly kind are these supposedly wonderful doctors, maybe not as we imagined, nothing bad, just a likely possible thought , why a kindlydoctor would have annoying staff isconfusing since it does not match thepersonality so impacts negatively thepatients when we have to deal with thosestaff's rudeness before seeing thedoctor, also this other staff, natalie is more concerned with arguing with you,saying unnecessary replies to your questions instead of directly and simply answering your questions, natalie says she is just telling you, though you do not need her to tell you what you do not want to know but what you want to know,which you asked, she does not answer,but tell you what you did not ask, sofrom what could have been an easy inquiry , she made it frustratingly difficult to communicate with them. why she can not tell you what you want to know after questioning you thisand that, she still failed to answermy question, which I had to point it out before she finally does afterwasting patients' time and made thecontact with the clinic so unpleasant

|  Very pleased!  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2010

Been with Dr. Liao for a few years now and I am very happy to say all Doctors should be as professional as she is.

|  Highly recommend  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Liao for several years. She is always very nice, professional, and most importantly genuinely cares about your health. On my last visit, she spent a good amount of time talking to me about my weight gain even though I was in good health.