Dr. Angela Lii Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Angela Lii?

March 30th, 2016

no experience whatsoever

March 25th, 2016

not so good experience

My first appt with her was fairly easy to schedule and scheduled for the next week. I go in early for my appt to find out dr. Lii was not in the office that day. It was pretty bothersome considering i was rushing to make my appt on time with my 1 year old in tow. I had to go back the next day and waited about 30 mins before being called in and seen. I did feel a bit rushed and didnt feel like i got all my questions asked. I was breastfeeding my baby when she walked in when asked by dr. Lii how old my baby was and once i told her how old her response was "oh no. You need stop breastfeeding already. I stopped with my baby at 6 months. Too long already" i didnt want to make a big deal but that really didnt sit well with me. Breastfeeding is my choice. If i chose to extend it so be it. All in all i left the appt a bit upset. I said to myself i would give her another chance. Maybe she had a bad day. I later scheduled another appt with her for another day. My appt was at 10:30 but called at 9am to confirm time. I was told when i called at 9am that she was not in the office yet cause she was running late. I didnt think anything since my appt was at 10:30 anyway. I call back at 10am and still no dr. Lii in the office. I called back at 10:30 (my appt time) and still no dr. Lii. I basically called until 12:30 and still no dr. Lii. At that point i cancelled my appt .and have yet to reschedule with her. I think it is completely unprofessional of her. Im seriously considering changing doctors again.

May 17th, 2013

Horrible

I was in the patient room for more than an hour after my sceduled appointment. I got here about 10 minutes before my appointment and almost an hour later have had not seen her at all. I got called in from the waiting room 30 minutes after my scheduled appointment. The medical assistant/nurse or whoever didn't say a single word to me when she came in to take my blood pressure. I could hear from the next room that an Asian patient who got to the office well over 30 minutes after me is getting assisted first. This place is so unprofessional and clearly racist. Finding an actual doctor after I get what I came for.

May 6th, 2013

yes, I agree the review here

This doctor has a cardiologist husband. She typically refer me to see him. I went and he see me only 9 minutes. I questioned my heart problem. He asked a few questions. He then booked a 3 months follow up appointment. But no more than that. I did't get any treatment at all. I didn't get an answer. He seems too busy. So, I 'm not going back any of these doctors.

July 30th, 2012

Terrible

I can't get over how uncaring and how terrible she is. She prioritizes one patient over another and, based on my experiences, spends no more than 10 minutes per patient.

September 7th, 2011

Absolutely terrible

First off, the office phone line is sometimes busy and it was hard to make an initial appointment. There is no recorded message, nor is there anyone who answers the phone telling you it is Dr. Lii's office in the first place. They refused to see me when I had bronchitis because I had just switched doctors and didn't have the updated insurance card. When I proceeded to the actual appointment (after having to go to urgent care elsewhere), Dr. Lii went on a lengthy and unnecessary conversation about how I should find a husband sooner than later and how my father wouldn't have died if he had gone to see her husband - another doctor. To top it off, she forgot to write the actual dosage of the medicine on my prescription - leaving me to try to reach her to call in the prescription to the pharmacy. This last bit is particularly frustrating as no one cares to listen to the voicemails. I really have nothing positive to say other than there is a place to park.

June 10th, 2017