A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Lima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Lima, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lima graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Lima has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Sampaio Lima DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Angela S. Lima practice?
- Dr. Angela Lima has 4 office locations.
Dr. Angela Lima practices Psychiatry near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westmont, IL and Burlington, NC.
See Hinsdale Psychiatrists.