A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Long-Prentice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Long-Prentice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Long-Prentice, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Long-Prentice graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Long-Prentice has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dayton Heart Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Christine Long-Prentice MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Angela C. Long-Prentice practice?
- Dr. Angela Long-Prentice has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angela Long-Prentice practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Family Physicians and Dayton General Practitioners.