A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Lovett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Lovett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Lovett, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovett graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lovett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Robinette Lovett MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Angela R. Lovett practice?
- Dr. Angela Lovett has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Lovett practices Anesthesiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Anesthesiologists.