Dr. Angela Lovett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Lovett?

Posted on January 31st, 2017

Professional, cconfident, outstanding bedside manner. Never feel like I'm been rushed through appointments. Listens and explains your options. I've been a patient of hers for at least a decade and have never had a complaint. Grateful to have her as my Doctor.

Posted on July 13th, 2016

She was very curtious and great listener and give me all the time I needed to explain my issues and the whole staff was very friendly and helpful in every way. It was the best first dr visit I have ever had anywhere.

RECOMMEND!

Posted on May 1st, 2014

Dr Lovett sat with me for ONE HOUR on my initial visit after being recommended because epidural shots of 6 years were no longer helping from Dr Brad Thomas (AWESOME AS WELL!). She is very professional in talks, but I don't want a Doctor that "performs" with great bedside manners or fun, I want a doctor that treats ALL of you and your pain. I have found this. She is personable but very straightforward. She covered psychical, mental issues related to pain, past trauma, VERY thorough of all past & current medications, extremely accepting to my HERBALS, VERY understanding in my reluctance to chemical medications & overuse of pain pills that is my WORSE FEAR. She even recommend a few for bone & hormone health that was proven to work & aid in muscular & nerve health! She is treating me, I am 1000% happy after 4 visits & the results. I understand that chronic pain is a life long issue but a treatable pain. She willingness to let me be involved with herbals I gather information on, show they are quality products & not something off the shelf from Walmart or a Dollar Store is the deal maker for me. I see a LONG TERM Doctor/Patient relationship in our future. TY to my MD, Dr Brandy Dalby for an AWESOME referral.

patients dont have any say so

Posted on December 26th, 2013

No bedside Manners.

Very understanding doctor!

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

This doctor actually cares about her patients!

Posted on October 23rd, 2017