Anesthesiologist (pain control)
Video profile

RECOMMEND! show details RECOMMEND!
by Donna Jones on May 1st, 2014

Dr Lovett sat with me for ONE HOUR on my initial visit after being recommended because epidural shots of 6 years were no longer helping from Dr Brad Thomas (AWESOME AS WELL!). She is very professional in talks, but I don't want a Doctor that "performs" with great bedside manners or fun, I want a doctor that treats ALL of you and your pain. I have found this. She is personable but very straightforward. She covered psychical, mental issues related to pain, past trauma, VERY thorough of all past & current medications, extremely accepting to my HERBALS, VERY understanding in my reluctance to chemical medications & overuse of pain pills that is my WORSE FEAR. She even recommend a few for bone & hormone health that was proven to work & aid in muscular & nerve health! She is treating me, I am 1000% happy after 4 visits & the results. I understand that chronic pain is a life long issue but a treatable pain. She willingness to let me be involved with herbals I gather information on, show they are quality products & not something off the shelf from Walmart or a Dollar Store is the deal maker for me. I see a LONG TERM Doctor/Patient relationship in our future. TY to my MD, Dr Brandy Dalby for an AWESOME referral.

patients dont have any say so show details patients dont have any say so
by kp on Dec 26th, 2013

No bedside Manners.

Very understanding doctor! show details Very understanding doctor!
Nov 22nd, 2011

This doctor actually cares about her patients!