A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Martin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela M Martin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Martin practice?
- Dr. Angela Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Martin practices Pediatrics near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Pediatricians.