A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Meyer, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Meyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Marie Meyer DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Angela Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Meyer practices Family Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Primary Care Doctors.