A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Meyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Meyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Meyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- McDowell Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela M Meyer MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Angela Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Meyer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Internists and Asheville Gastroenterologists.