A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Meyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Meyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Meyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- McDowell Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela M Meyer MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Angela Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Meyer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Internists and Asheville Gastroenterologists.