Dermatologists

223 Monmouth Rd
Ste 2B
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
732-870-2992
Locations and availability (2)

|  Ms.  |  show details
by Patti M on Feb 21st, 2014

Dr. Miller is a wonderful doctor, she actually has a wonderful bed side manner. She is very caring and spends as much time as you need to feel comfortable with all that is going on. As a high-risk melanoma patient I feel like she is one of the reasons why I am still healthy.

|  First impressions should matter  |  show details
May 28th, 2013

Unbelievable, the woman who answers the phone to make appts should be fired. She is extremely unhelpful, could care less about you and really acts clueless when you give her or ask her for information. Way to go Dr. Miller, hire someone who really wants to work and acts like the health filed is a perfect fit for them.

|  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

I had a type of excema that was a bit rare. I went to my primary doctor, a podiatist as it was on my feet mostly and also my hands. No one could figure it out, and the podiatrist gave me some cream that in the end I found out was actually making it worse as he didn't know what was wrong! I was in agony for months before I thought of going to a dermatologist. They are the best in the area, I saw Dr. Miller and Dr. Gilson only, so I will only review on them. Both so caring and nice. And right off the bat they knew what I had, got me the right meds, told me what to do to avoid getting it again. And now when I see a flare up starting I put some cream on it, and it stops it dead! I have no more problems with it and it's been about 6 years now. I thing they are amazing.

|  show details
Jul 14th, 2012

Dr. Miller is very personable. She is caring and puts one at ease. Dr.miller made me feel confident about her diagnosis and the treatment required to remediate the problem.

|  WHAT REALLY COUNTS ABOUT PICKING A DOCTOR  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2009

Dr. Miller is a very caring doctor. I find her staff to be very kind and professional.